About this item
- Traditional Bilona Process: Our A2 Pure Desi Cow Ghee is produced using the traditional bilona method. The method entails boiling raw, unprocessed cow milk in a clay pot and then transforming it into curd. Furthermore, the curd (made from cooked milk) is hand-churned to help maintain the nutrients. Separating the butter from the ghee is the final stage.
- Mountveda‘s Healthy and Premium Pure Desi Cow Ghee: Our Gluten-Free Healthy Desi A2 Cow Ghee is WHO GMP Certified. Regular consumption of our premium A2 ghee lowers cholesterol, improves heart health, and alleviates joint pain. It boosts the body’s potency and keeps it healthy.
- Exceptionally Flavorful & Nutritious: Our ghee is suitable for Keto and Paleo diets. It is appropriate for both adults and children. To have a delicious meal, spread a dollop of this pure Desi cow ghee on your route. It preserves all of the necessary nutrients when cooking due to its high heating point.
- Exceptional quality: From the field to the cooking temperature, everything at this gaushala is monitored and carried out only after a thorough analysis by dairy technologists. Mount Veda is the product to choose from if you want to taste, texture, colour, scent, and packaging all in one.
- Glass Packaging: This is the first choice for a healthy gift for loved ones as well as for yourself, packaged in gorgeous glass bottles. This type of packaging is not only safe and nutritious for the product, but it is also environmentally friendly. The bottles can be used to store a variety of other foods.
What is A2 Desi ghee?
Cow’s milk mainly has two variants A1 Desi ghee and A2 Desi ghee. The A2 variant milk is easy to digest and is good for people with lactose intolerance. The A2 Desi ghee provides a better metabolism, relieves stomach problems, and also goes well with our skin care products. Therefore, people have slowly started to prefer A2 cow Desi ghee over A1 cow ghee.
A2 Ghee is made using the traditional hand-churned bilona process, which keeps process heat to a minimum and preserves a maximum of nutrients. First, the milk is set aside for natural curdling. Then the quark and water are gently stirred by hand until the nutritive fat rises to the top. This is then slowly cooked to perfection with patience. Several benefits of A2 ghee as it has no involvement of machines and chemicals.
Features and Ingredients of pure A2 cow ghee:
- Pure A2 cow ghee has a grainy texture, a highly sought-after trait as it means a low flame was used in the making of the ghee.
- It has a yellowish colour, which is due to the presence of a colouring agent known as beta-carotene, found in A2 cow’s milk. Beta carotene is a carotenoid that is a vitamin A precursor.
- It has a rich flavour that helps blend right into any meal.
What are the benefits of A2 Pure Desi Cow ghee?
Pure A2 Cow Ghee has several benefits, with high nutritional value and vitamins and minerals. Some benefits of organic ghee are:
Great source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals: The body’s daily nutritional requirements are satisfied by the key macro- and micronutrients in A2 Cow Ghee. It is a rich source of antioxidants and essential vitamins such as vitamins B2, B12, B6, C, E and K, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and healthy amino acids.
Boost Immunity: A2 Ghee improves gut health, which also boosts immunity and detoxifies the body. Around 80% of your immunity depends on your gut health. This immune-boosting food also contains a potent combination of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits that make disease extremely difficult to thrive.
Enhances Digestion: A2 Ghee stimulates the secretion of digestive acids in the stomach, which help break down food. This ghee is known to have natural detoxifying properties as it contains butyric acid that helps with nutrition.
Bone health: A2 Ghee helps reduce inflammation, which helps prevent bone degeneration and keeps your bones strong. It can be consumed regularly or used for body massage to lubricate joints and relieve joint pain.
Good for heart health: Although most people associate ghee with fat and worsening heart health, the presence of omega-3 fatty acids in A2 ghee lowers cholesterol and gives the heart a healthy boost.
Weak Eyesight: Ghee acts as a coolant to unbalance the pita organs. Our eyes are a pita (hot) organ that sometimes has problems. In addition, ghee is a rich source of omega fatty acids, which help treat vision problems.
Pregnant Ladies: Ghee is an essential part of the diet during pregnancy. Ghee works in a baby’s overall development and is an immunity booster for the mother. Also, ghee relieves labour pains both internally and externally as it lubricates the vagina.
Migraine Issues: In this busy life, migraine is a problem for many people out there. Ghee is an ancient remedy and has shown amazing results in treating migraines. Putting a few drops of pure desi Cow Ghee A2 in your nostrils while going to bed can provide relief from a migraine or headache.
Treat Dry Skin: It is quite advantageous for eye and skin care. It helps keep the skin hydrated and the fatty acids it contains help maintain the skin’s moisture levels. We can apply a pinch of ghee on the lips overnight.
Healthy substitute for cooking oil: When cooked at very high temperatures, ghee does not emit toxic fumes and retains the nutrients of the food. A2 Cow Ghee has a smoke point of around 450F, which is higher than most vegetable oils and butter.
The best thing about ghee is that not only does it make you healthy from the inside, but it also improves the flavour of any dish you put it in! In this product, we have given enough reasons why you should choose A2 cow ghee. So what are you waiting for? Get your jar of A2 Ghee filled with the flavour, nutritional value and wisdom of Ayurvedic goodness today!